December 23rd 2017, I ordered some Nike shoes from http://www.hoopjordan.com and paid $80.75 . I realize now that I will never receive them.

There is no phone number, no address, no nothing to complain on the website. It is a fake business set up to rip people off. They gave me two different tracking numbers: one doesn't work and the other one shows that my shoes were delivered in Canton, MI. BEWARE of this online site.

I contacted them several times by email. They ignore my complaints and just provide me with the same bogus tracking number. I tried to post a complaint on their Facebook webpage but they delete it. Their Facebook page is just a bunch of shoe videos.

There is no review.

After scrolling down, I did notice a couple of comment of people asking where their orders are. They missed deleting these.

Review about: Hoop Jordan Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I ordered from them last November, and did receive the shoes. It does take about 4-5 weeks to get the shoes, but I got them.

to Gotem #1575237

suure ????

They have sister website as well including https://sneakers-globes.myshopify.com/pages/contact-us, and https://fit-in-sneakers.myshopify.com/products/the-10-nike-air-force-1-lowThose websites have the same icons to click and same contact us, which is you can only message them and they won’t get back to you.

Should have read your review before purchasing. Too good to be true.got scammed for 123$