Hoop Jordan - Ripped off !!!

I ordered my son some Jordan slides for Christmas... they took the money out of my account then two days later I get an email that says they don’t have the slides I paid for but would I choose another product ...

I told them I wanted a refund and now they haven’t answered me in two weeks !! I contacted the payment company wintopay and growupwelth they said that the retailer will contact me in two business days that was a week ago !!!

Hoop Jordan - Shoes Order

I ordered a pair of shoes, last december 28, 2018. I wanted to track my order, but I can’t even contact them.

Then I saw reviews that this *** is a scam. I lost $100 to them.

Hoop Jordan - This is a scam

Hoop Jordan is a rip-off. I order shoes over a month ago and when I tried to contact them the only way is through email. We all need to shut this website down everyone with the same experience please call the better business bureau (515) 243-8137.

Let's work together to shut the website down

Reason of review: it's a scam.

Hoop Jordan - Retro 11s Miami hurricane colors

I ordered these shoes on November 14 2018 i have emailed them asking for a tracking number and i get no response and they said that it takes 10 to 20 days for delivery i will be reporting them to the better business and calling my bank to dispute this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hoop Jordan Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Hoop Jordan - Defective shoes / no service

2.0

I purchased NIKE shoes which arrived defective after using once. Contacted HOOP JORDAN half a dozen times asking to return or replace the shoes .

They will not take any responsability !!!!!!! What a disapointment.......

Product or Service Mentioned: Nike Sneakers.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Hoop Jordan - Fake businesses

December 23rd 2017, I ordered some Nike shoes from http://www.hoopjordan.com and paid $80.75 . I realize now that I will never receive them.

There is no phone number, no address, no nothing to complain on the website. It is a fake business set up to rip people off. They gave me two different tracking numbers: one doesn't work and the other one shows that my shoes were delivered in Canton, MI. BEWARE of this online site.

I contacted them several times by email. They ignore my complaints and just provide me with the same bogus tracking number. I tried to post a complaint on their Facebook webpage but they delete it. Their Facebook page is just a bunch of shoe videos.

There is no review.

After scrolling down, I did notice a couple of comment of people asking where their orders are. They missed deleting these.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hoop Jordan Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I ordered from them last November, and did receive the shoes. It does take about 4-5 weeks to get the shoes, but I got them.

to Gotem #1575237

suure ????

They have sister website as well including https://sneakers-globes.myshopify.com/pages/contact-us, and https://fit-in-sneakers.myshopify.com/products/the-10-nike-air-force-1-lowThose websites have the same icons to click and same contact us, which is you can only message them and they won’t get back to you.

Should have read your review before purchasing. Too good to be true.got scammed for 123$

View more comments